Multicultural Community Infrastructure Fund
Grants of up to $400,000 are available to support multicultural community groups to undertake upgrades or build community facilities.
Pride Events and Festivals Fund 2023-24
We are providing grants of up to $25,000 for LGBTIQA+ events in Victoria.
Disability self help grants program
The Victorian Government recognises the important role that disability self-help groups play in supporting people with disability to live satisfying everyday lives.
Men's Shed Funding Program
Men's Shed groups can now apply for grants up to $100,000 to help build or improve Men's Sheds across the state.
Veterans Capital Works Grant Program
Grants between $5,000 and up to $50,000 (excluding GST) are available for projects which support building and facility improvements for not-for-profit organisations delivering services to veterans, their families and communities.
Restoring Community War Memorials and Avenues of Honour Grant Program
Up to $30,000 (excluding GST) is available for community groups to conserve and maintain war memorials, honour rolls and avenues of honour, or to change them to better reflect veteran service in their community.
- Marram Nganyin Aboriginal Youth Mentoring Program 2023–2026
- Additional Respite for carers funding 2023-25
- Multicultural Festivals and Events Program
- Anzac Day Proceeds Fund
- Victoria Remembers Grant Program
- Multicultural Seniors Support Program
- Investing in women grassroots grant program
- 2023 Changing Places funding round
- LGBTIQ+ Organisational Development Grants 2023
- Grants to support youth-led events open
- Veterans Capital Works Grant Program
- Restoring Community War Memorials and Avenues of Honour Grant Program
- Universal Design Funding Round 2022
- Priority response to multicultural communities (PRMC)
- Emerging Stronger volunteering grants
- Support for Carers Program funding
- Multicultural Communications Outreach Program