There are nine divisions within the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing. They are:
- Community Operations and Practice Leadership
- North Division
- South Division
- East Division
- West Division
- Children, Families, Communities and Disability
- Fairer Victoria, Engagement and Coordination
- Readiness, Response and Emergency Management
- Corporate and Delivery Services
- Homes Victoria (Public Non-financial Corporation) and Associate Secretary
- System Reform and Workforce
- Aboriginal Self-determination and Outcomes
- Family Safety Victoria
We have staff in offices across metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Homes Victoria works across government, industry and the social housing sector to deliver the Big Housing Build and to manage existing social housing in Victoria.
Family Safety Victoria
Family Safety Victoria has been established to coordinate the delivery of response and support services by bringing organisations together to create new and better ways to respond to family violence. We ensure people with lived experience and people with specialist expertise inform and guide the reform.