The are eight divisions with the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing. They are:
- Community Operations and Practice Leadership
- North Division
- South Division
- East Division
- West Division
- Children, Families, Communities and Disability
- Fairer Victoria, Engagement and Coordination
- Readiness, Response and Emergency Management
- Corporate and Delivery Services
- Homes Victoria (Public Non-financial Corporation) and Associate Secretary
- System Reform and Workforce
- Family Safety Victoria
There is also an Analytics and Evidence division that is shared with Department of Health.
We have staff in offices right across metropolitan and regional Victoria.