The nominations period for the 2023 Victorian Protecting Children Awards has now closed.
In the 20th year of these prestigious awards, we have received outstanding submissions of recognition that highlight the pivotal work and passion across the Victorian child and family services sector and community.
The annual Victorian Protecting Children Awards recognise and celebrate individuals, teams and groups who demonstrate excellence in working with children, young people and families.
Nominations for the below awards were open to those working across the child and family services sector, child protection, government and academic organisations, and foster, kinship and permanent carers, volunteers, and community members:
- Robin Clark Leadership Award
- Robin Clark Making a Difference Award
- Minister's Award for Excellence in Protecting Children
- Carer Award
- Engaging Kids in School Award
- Keeping At Risk Young People Safe Award
- CREATE Positive Impacts Award – CREATE Foundation
- Child and Youth Empowerment Award – Commission for Children and Young People
- The Walda Blow Aboriginal Children and Young People Award – Commission for Children and Young People
- Leaving a Legacy Award – Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare
- Chief Practitioner’s Award – Department of Families Fairness and Housing
Stay tuned as finalists will be announced in August, followed by the awarding of each winner at the 2023 Victorian Protecting Children Awards ceremony in early September, during Child Protection Week.
For more information, visit the Victorian Protecting Children Awards website.