A total of $700,000 in funding is available through two streams that give greater opportunity for new and emerging organisations to participate.
Grants of up to $25,000 are available for emerging groups and organisations and up to $50,000 for those that are established.
The grants can be used to fund activities such as:
- training for staff, volunteers and board members
- developing and delivering strategies for regional and rural LGBTIQ+ communities
- ensuring financial sustainability
- strengthening governance and internal frameworks.
To be eligible for funding, your organisation or group must be either:
- a community, not-for-profit or peak community body based in Victoria that is an incorporated legal entity
- a social enterprise with a stated purpose or mission to support LGBTIQ+ communities.
We recently launched Pride in our future: Victoria’s LGBTIQ+ strategy 2022-2032, the first of its kind. A key priority of this strategy is to build safe and strong rainbow communities. The organisations and groups that support our diverse LGBITQ+ communities will help us achieve that priority and drive equality.
Applications are open until 25 March 2022.
For more information and to apply visit LGBITQ+ Organisational Development Grants.